Frequently Asked Questions
- What is this?
- We're trying to make life easier for performers, venues, and the industry types that love them. Read more on our about page.
- How does it work?
- Drag the stuff you need onto the stage area. Resize icons with shift+drag. Hit Save/Print when you are done. Easy!
- Can I preview my plot before I print it?
- The Save/Print button will preview your plot in a new window.
Make edits in the stage area and then push Save/Print again to update your preview.
- How do I save or print my plot?
- The Save/Print button will preview your plot as a JPEG image in a new window.
Right-click or use the FILE menu in your browser to print or save the image.
- How do I start over?
- Refresh the window to start all over again. You will lose your work.
- Can I save my plot and edit it later?
- Not yet, we hope to add this feature soon.
- why don't you have x instrument or feature?
- This alpha release is focused on basic functionality.
We have lots of plans for the next version. If you want to help out with funding, contacts, or skills please contact us.
- How can I help?
- Tell your friends! Donations to keep this a free project are always welcome.
We're also looking for advertisers, investors, developers and graphic designers. Get in touch.
- How do I advertise?
- Please contact Mike at email@example.com for more details.